Friday, December 9, 2011

Remissed!

Hello all! I have spent so much time working on my business I forgot about me. I apologize to those who use to follow me and are having issues finding me again. I will search for you and follow you so you can find me. As to all you new folks! Welcome to the crazy, wacky, if not some what eclectic ramblings of yours truly.

Today's post is going to be about my wonderful husband! This man and I have been through so much together it is a wonder we are still together. With starting my new business (http://pcbyalim.blogspot.com/) with the Pampered Chef, I haven't spent much time on everything else in my life. My wonderful husband though has supported me though everything! He has helped me out, learned the products with me, gotten me leads, and has even gently reminded me that I am suppose to be sleeping. I love him so much!!! Husband, you are my rock! Thank you!

The "Green" Army Wife

P.S. Green tip of the day: Did you know that for every cardboard toilet paper roll you throw out your children or pets miss out on a toy? Yep! My cat has a tendency to leave her bell balls in places my husband and I step on them, instead of throwing away your rolls why not tape them  up and put all those loud noise makers inside and watch your "kids" go crazy! Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment